Roblox display names were a cool feature that many of us miss. But wait, did you know you could set up a display name for free right now?! Click to learn how!
Roblox has been an extremely popular platform for creative MMO players for over 15 years. Gamers all around the world love the platform’s relatively-simple coding language, Lua, which made it a vibrant environment for game designers & players. The social element of Roblox is also important and so users groom their avatars to vanity standards, and a cool feature to adorn your avatar with is an @ display name (you might have already noticed some characters walking around with a shiny handle over their avatar). Want to add one to your Roblox account now? Here’s how you do it:
How to add a display name on Roblox?
Your account does not currently include a dedicate handle (a display name beginning with @) And you will not find that feature in your settings menu either. To enable display-name, do the following:
2. If you have downloaded the app - double-click the exe file to install it
3. Search for “Germany” in UrbanVPN’s locations menu and select it
4. The VPN’s time counter starts counting almost immediately - this means that you are now connected from a German IP
5. Open your Roblox account and go to settings
6. Surprise! The «Display Name» has magically appeared! You can also change your handle by clicking on the pencil icon to the right
7. Congrats! Enjoy your shiny new display name!
As you have probably figured out by now - the display-name feature is available for German Roblox users, and we are claiming our cool handles by using a German IP. But this is not the only thing a VPN is useful for, especially for gamers. UrbanVPN will keep your real identity protected from scammers & criminals you might encounter on Roblox (as on any popular digital platform), and being fast & free - there is practically no downside to keeping it on!
Free Apps and Software