Best Kodi Add-Ons For 2022
Developed by XBMC foundation with the sole intention of supporting media lovers across the globe. Kodi is an open-source home theatre mixed with a PC feature application that has a wide range of platform compatibility. It has amassed millions of downloads with thousands of contributors keeping this project thriving. If you are new to the platform there are a whole host of add-ons that can be applied to extend Kodi functionality.
What Are The Most Popular Kodi Add-Ons For 2022?
Kodi offers many add-ons for users, like Music Add-ons, Program Add-ons, Video Add-ons, and Service Add-ons to create a thriving ecosystem. You can either search for them by installing the Global search add-on or downloading the repository file. Find what suits you the best and install them among thousands of different add-ons. The one Kodi Add-ons that has remained ever popular is the Global Search menu. It can easily simplify the whole process of installing the add-ons and remains an evergreen product.
How To Install Kodi?
Kodi is friendly with any device or platform. From smartphones to android TV, you name it. Here we discuss the process of installing Kodi on different platforms.
- On Android devices: You can download Kodi effortlessly from the Google Play store on your Android devices, Google TV etc.
- On Windows PC: You can download Kodi from the Microsoft Store or Kodi’s website for a more direct download.
- On iOS: Unlike the Google play store, the iOS app store doesn’t support Kodi. So to install Kodi on your iOS, you will need an iPhone that is jailbroken with 9.0 above version. Have Cydia on your device and then download the file from it from How to install Kodi for iOS. Now search for the Kodi file and click on modify to install Kodi on IOS.
- On Smart TVs and TV Boxes: Currently, you cannot install Kodi directly on Apple TV and need Cydia to install it. On Google TV you can install it right on your TV using the Play Store.
- Raspberry PI: You can easily turn the Raspberry PI into a Kodi Media machine by using these command lines on your terminal- Sudo apt-get update Sudo apt-get install Kodi. It will automatically download the repository file and install the Media server for you to play around with.
How to add a third-party source in Kodi
- Open Kodi and select the gear icon above to unfold settings.
- Then open File Manager and select ‘Add Source’.
- Now type or paste the URL to install the repository and add-ons.
- At the end, click on OK to confirm, now you need to install a kodi repository.
How to install Kodi repositories
- Once you get to the Kodi home screen, click on ‘Add-ons’.
- Then open the ‘Addon Browser’.
- Now click on ‘Install from Zip file’.
- Search for a zip file that contains the word repository.
- Once found, click on it and install the Kodi repository.
- This is how you download a third-party Kodi repository successfully, the next step is to add a kodi addon.
How to install Kodi Addons
Kodi add-ons are pretty easy to install. Almost the same installation process applies to Androids, Fire TV, FireStick, and other Kodi-supported tools. The three easy steps to install Kodi Add-ons are; First, add a source, second, install a repository and lastly, install the add-ons from the repository.
- After installing the repository, go to ‘Addon browser’ and click on ‘Install from repository’ Multiple installed Kodi repositories will appear.
- Then, you can pick the one you just installed.
- Now you can select the kind of Kodi Addon you need to install.
- For instance, Video Add-ons or Music Add-ons.
- Select the preferred add-ons and click ‘install’ that you can see at the bottom right of the screen.
Now that you have installed Kodi Add-ons perfectly, you can move to your home screen, and all the add-ons will emerge there.
Best Kodi Add-Ons For 2022
To take full advantage of Kodi, you need to be aware of all the Kodi add-ons existing in 2022. The add-ons provide you access to various streaming platforms, TV channels, radio stations, etc. While different add-ons are suitable for different platforms, a few work the best regardless. The Oath, Asgard, 4K Addon, Venom, and Morpheus are our top 5 best Kodi add-ons that we will discuss in detail.
1. The Oath
The Oath is new, and it has been reviewed to be one of the best Kodi Addons of 2022. Oath works just fine on all versions of Kodi, including Kodi 18 Leia and Kodi 19 Matrix. This Add-on allows users to stream videos, mainly; TV shows and movies, without any fuss. Oath shows up with various scrapers packages called OathScrapers, and it also assists premium accounts from multiple Debrid services. For example, Real-Debrid, Link Snappy, All Debrid, Furk, etc. One of its many features includes library integration and so much more.
Asgard is an all-rounder add-on that can be used to access movies, TV shows, sports, Videos, Stand up, Anime, Apps, 4KOne Click section, Non-Debrid section, Live TV, documentaries, and more. If you do not have premium access to Real Debrid or AllDebrid, you can use the Non-Debrid section. Asgard works perfectly on Kodi 18 Leia and Kodi 19 Matrix. One of the many reasons Asgard is in the top 5 Kodi Addons is that it offers numerous sporting events to stream, either on live or replay. So you always get to keep up with your favourite sports.
3. 4k Addon
Like The Oath and Asgard, 4K is also compatible with Kodi 18 Leia and Kodi 19 Matrix. This Kodi add-on lets you stream movies and shows in high 4K resolution. The 4K Kodi add-on contains TV shows, Kids Movies, Movies sorted alphabetically, Trakt, Movies categorized by Genres, new movies, search, etc. Since it supports Real Debrid, you can enjoy high-quality content to the fullest. This 4K add-on is located in the Narcacist’s Wizard Repository and can be downloaded from there.
Venom is a well-known and appreciated Kodi Add-on that you can use to stream TV shows, movies, etc. Venom supports Kodi 18 Leia and Kodi 19 Matrix. To take full advantage of Venom, you also need a premium account for Real Debrid, All Debrid, Furk, Ororo, Google Drive, or Premiumize. This Add-on also has Trakt TV support and Library integration. The best thing is that Venom is updated with new content regularly. Though it doesn’t provide many sections if you’re focusing on movies and shows, Venom might be one of the best Add-ons.
Suitable for watching movies and TV shows, these Add-ons come with torrent support and many other sections. Real Debrid 1 click movies, Anime, Movies, Stand-up comedy, Documentary, Search History, Trakt, RD Torrents, and more.
Morpheus supports Kodi 18 Leia and Kodi 19 Matrix, and it is very fast and dependable. It comes under the Fracture Repository. Morpheus offers an easy interface so searching for your desired content takes only a second. For the best familiarity, you can use Real Debrid services.
The power of the best Kodi addons has always been that they manage to significantly simplify complex tasks and integrate additional services. Kodi itself has always been lightweight, cutting down to a bare minimum so it can run on multiple platforms. As the content libraries are rapidly changing and evolving, Kodi allows its users to stream content all day for free.
However, finding that one specific piece of movies, music, shows, documentaries is difficult in Kodi alone. So the add-ons come in handy and provide all kinds of content you are conceivably interested in. You have now learned about the five best Kodi add-ons. So in the future when you sit down to watch, you can take control of the contents you wish to stream online.
Protect Your Privacy
with Urban VPN
Download Urban VPN to enjoy complete online security and privacy while hiding IP address.Free Download