What is geo-spoofing?
Geospooofing is the process of making your device give off an impression of being elsewhere while disguising your location is known as geo-spoofing. It doesn’t seem, by all accounts, to be that complicated at first. All you have to do is adjust your IP address location. While there are many advantages to utilizing geo-spoofing, the most regular ones are getting to blocked sites, applications, and web-based features and concealing your geographic location to secure your browsing.
How to fake geo-location using a VPN?
Using a VPN is the best option. Similar to a proxy, a VPN will alter your IP address so that it appears as though your traffic is coming from a different location.
Ensure that the VPN you select has servers where you can connect. Additionally, keep in mind that streaming websites are becoming more adept at identifying users utilizing VPNs or proxy services. Select a strong VPN that can successfully get around the strictest geo-restrictions if your objective is to go over geoblocks.
How to spoof geo-location on chrome
If you don’t want to use a VPN extension on your chrome browser, you can carry forward this approach:
- In the upper right corner of the Chrome window, click the menu button.
- Choose Settings.
- Go to the Advanced Settings page.
- Select Content Settings under Privacy.
- Disable Location.
Or follow this guide for changing your chrome proxy settings.
How to spoof geo-location on iPhone & Android
- Install iSpoofer together with an iPhone VPN .
- Launch the app after installation, then select “Set Location.”
- Connect your iPhone to your computer, launch iSpoofer, and choose Spoof. Select Continue Trial if a notification regarding the three-day trial appears.
- When asked to download an iOS Developer Disk Image file, choose OK.
- Next, select the location on the map where you wish to fake the GPS.
- To hover to a spot, select Move.
- Look for GPS spoofing apps in the Play Store first.
- Enable Developer settings on your phone next if you haven’t previously.
- Having entered the Developer settings menu, check to see if the toggle is switched on at the top of the list. The next step is to find the option to choose a fake location.
- Open the app you downloaded for this process after completing the steps above. You should be faking your location once you’ve pushed the “go” button.
- Make sure you also use a VPN for Android to change your IP location to the right geography.